How to register at online casinos?
- February 3, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Casino Guides
Whether you want to play casino games, bet on sports or play online poker, you will need to have your own player account. This is the first condition you have to fulfill when you want to play for real money.
Thus, if you want to know how to register with a licensed UK casino, we’ve prepared a brief guide on registering with any UK operator.
How to register
- Fill in all the required fields on your registration form
- You’ll get a so-called temporary user account
- You must complete the registration within 30 days to get a permanent player account
- Completing your registration means that you have to add your:
- Payment method – bank account or credit card – simply make a deposit to verify
- Personal data – add additional personal information – like your national insurance number
- Set self-exclusion limits
Instructions for registering with individual operators can be found on their review pages. Alternatively, you can use our Super registration page, where you’ll find the different registration procedures of all legal operators at one place, together with the main advantages of registering with any operator.
Once the registration is done, you can get full access to the casino games offer for that operator and start playing games fully. Good luck!
Remember that playing games is fun. Play responsibly. If necessary, reach for help.