How to deposit money at online casinos?
- February 5, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Casino Guides
You have chosen your online casino and went through registration, and you now need to deposit money into your player account to start betting on games. As we talked in our article about Registration, a verification of your payment method is one of the prerequisites for a full account registration.
As a result, you’ll always have your payment method available at hand and you’ll be able to transfer money according to the type and speed of your payment provider. Be it for the purpose of depositing money to your casino account or withdrawing back to your personal bank account.
The verification of your payment method is done by adding the banking details to your player account and then making a deposit, either through your bank account or credit card, by which the method will be confirmed. Getting verified also means that the owner of the player account will be checked against the bank account or card used.
Getting verified means that the owner of the player account will be checked against the bank account or card used.
TIP – if you have a joint bank account with a family member, you can only register it once per account. You should always have the same name on your player account as the one on your bank account.
To make a deposit, you can use:
- An increasingly popular method thanks to the 3-D Secure security protocol, cards are a fast and secure payment method
- You can use Visa Electronic, Mastercard, Maestro, or Visa cards
- The minimum deposit is usually £5, depending on the casino’s requirements
- The money transfer is almost immediate
- There are no extra fees (depending on the casino)
Cashless transfers via internet banking
- Modern and fast processing through internet banking methods
- Different UK Banks accepted (depending on the casino’s offer)
- The minimum deposit is usually set at £5 (depending on the casino)
- The money transfer is immediate
- An always popular method for transferring money from your bank account to your casino player account.
- To be able to deposit money, you will also need to submit an ID
- The processing usually takes one business day
- No depositing limits – you can usually deposit more than with other methods